General transfer rumours

Joe Hart is furious with City because he believes Guardiola decided he was going to replace him before the end of last season. [Daily Mail]
Hart feels that by not being informed of his future earlier, it has severely damaged his chance of a move in this window. [Daily Mail]
Did i imagine pep saying that he told joe he wouldn't be number 1 on the 1st day he met him in china?

Besiktas fly in to seal Nasri deal

Besiktas president Fikret Orman has flown to England to complete a deal for Samir Nasri, who has been told he can leave Manchester City.

Source: Turkish-football.com
Tuesday, 23 August 2016 20:54

Besiktas fly in to seal Nasri deal

Besiktas president Fikret Orman has flown to England to complete a deal for Samir Nasri, who has been told he can leave Manchester City.

Source: Turkish-football.com
Tuesday, 23 August 2016 20:54

That's fine. Thanks for the service? No opinion on Samir. Kind of weird I guess. Cya.

That's fine. Thanks for the service? No opinion on Samir. Kind of weird I guess. Cya.

Sorry to see him go, contributed to our success and an extremely gifted player. He only has himself to blame though, ultimately his poor attitude has been his undoing. Wish him all the best, but Pep obviously doesn't see him as a player who will contribute to what he wants to do here.

Nine players from City's U21s worked with the City first team today, something insiders say would not have happened under Pellegrini. [Mail]
As many as five City youngsters are expected in the squad to face Steaua, with Guardiola set to embrace the impressive academy. [Mail]

I'm pretty sure that's bollocks. Pellegrini had loads of the kids in training - Angelino, Tosin, Horsfield, Manu, Celina, Glendon, Gunn, Bryan and Barker were all regularly photographed in first team training last season.

It would be good to see 5 in in the squad for Steaua though, even better to see 5 play.

Sorry to see him go, contributed to our success and an extremely gifted player. He only has himself to blame though, ultimately his poor attitude has been his undoing. Wish him all the best, but Pep obviously doesn't see him as a player who will contribute to what he wants to do here.

In a weird way Samir is the epitome of fame and success. He kind of did a job but definitely didn't live up to the potential. I think we all get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.