General UFC thread

Glover is a fucking beast but hats off to Maldonado, no man should be able to take a beating like that and keep going.

It's been quite a while since I've been that uncomfortable watching a fight and actually shouting at the ref to stop it.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Glover is a fucking beast but hats off to Maldonado, no man should be able to take a beating like that and keep going.

It's been quite a while since I've been that uncomfortable watching a fight and actually shouting at the ref to stop it.

It got ridiculous. It was like watching Mr Bean at times, wobbling all over the place. Fair play to the bloke, he can't half take a beating.

Wow, what a card that was!!

Silva v Bonnar, even if you're NOT an MMA fan, you need to watch this match, Bonnar brought it to Silva and I swear Silva's movement was like he was in the matrix, he is just so far and away better than anyone else in MMA. Unbelievable the way he just stood against the fence goading Bonnar!

I absolutely recommend for anyone to try and get their hands on UFC153, every match was fantastic.

Fitch but on a clinic, and Maldonado is one tough dude.

The post fight press conference. Careful, the sound is quiet for a while then gets loud! Begins at 9:30 gets really loud at 16:00

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONMyMtiWraw[/youtube]

Well just a few weeks away from the return of George St. Pierre.

However the headlines this week have been about one thing only and that is that the next Ultimate Fighter series will be coached by Jones v Sonnen.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31166/jon...the-ultimate-fighter-17-fight-on-april-27.mma

What do people think of this? A joke or a must see series and match up?

Plus confirmed today is Dos Santos v Velasquez II, for the Heavyweight title on the last ppv of the year, Dec 29th. This fight card is stacked!!

The latest UFC 155 card includes:
Champ Junior Dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez - for heavyweight title
Phil Davis vs. Forrest Griffin
Tim Boetsch vs. Chris Weidman
Joe Lauzon vs. Gray Maynard
Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami
Phil De Fries vs. Matt Mitrione
Chris Leben vs. Karlos Vemola

Also forgot that coming up soon before UFC 154 is UFC in Macau which is their first event in China, headlined by Cung Le v Rich Franklin with the co-main being Tiago Silva v Nedkov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.