General UFC thread

I think GSP could be handed a beating this weekend. My Saturday is sorted. Boxing on Sky followed by this. Beers in and happy days no nagging girlfriend in my ear moaning as she will be watching X Factor shit.

leighton said:
I think GSP could be handed a beating this weekend. My Saturday is sorted. Boxing on Sky followed by this. Beers in and happy days no nagging girlfriend in my ear moaning as she will be watching X Factor shit.

Sounds like an excellent plan!! What boxing is on?

I'd say Condit has the edge, it's going to be hard for GSP to come back after a year and half out with a serious knee injury. I'm hoping for a GSP win because like pretty much everyone else I want the Anderson Silva v GSP superfight.

If GSP is going to win, I see him doing so by the same thing he did to Shields and Koscheck and use his awesome straight left jab.

Here is last nights third instalment of UFC Primetime covering the build up to tonights UFC154.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_vlXOgqDD8[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.