General UFC thread

Re: UFC 152

I really hope vitor pulls it off tonight, I've got a lot of respect for this guy.

I'm really trying to get into MMA because i'm a big Boxing fan but i just can't see the hype behind it all. Saying that i will be staying up for it because as i said i'm trying to like it.

Not seen Mike fight for awhile now, so looking forward to seeing Bispo fighting again.

As both (Bisping & Stann) are reknown for their standup, I can see this going the distance (if Mike can maintain his chin) so if you like your boxing, this ones for you (watch this now, they'll probably spend 15min in a Submission contest lol)

Bisping Win

ImAwesome said:
I'm really trying to get into MMA because i'm a big Boxing fan but i just can't see the hype behind it all. Saying that i will be staying up for it because as i said i'm trying to like it.

Actually quite good fights in the end.

Best thing to do is not to compare it to boxing, as striking is only one part of the sport.

has this already been on?<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 am --<br /><br />yes, yes it has sorry didnt check the OP date

mma is cool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.