General UFC thread

Only started watching UFC about 6 months ago, cant believe what ive been missing out on.
The final round of that lawler/condit fight was brilliant

Maybe for 1 month or so you could get the UFC fightpass and go though some of the classics. It's only 6.99 a month and no contract.

I got it to go through Anderson Silva's fight catalogue. Incredible fighter when in his prime.

Maybe for 1 month or so you could get the UFC fightpass and go though some of the classics. It's only 6.99 a month and no contract.

I got it to go through Anderson Silva's fight catalogue. Incredible fighter when in his prime.
Here here.

Best fighter I've ever seen live in the octagon.
Fucking cried when he went over on his leg, idolized him as a kid.

Confirmed McGregor vs Diaz!

Holy fuck what a fight this will be. Whether you like McGregor or not, you have to respect him for stepping up to Welterweight so soon.

Much prefer the Diaz bout than against Edgar.

This Saturday though is Manchester's own Michael Bisping vs Anderson Silva.

First of all, I hope Silva smashes Bisping. I don't dislike the lad, I just like Silva better. However, time isn't on the side of 'The Spider' here and Bisping just needs to up the tempo to grind out a points win.

As for McGregor? I can't see Diaz laying a glove in anger on C McG, unless he wants to test his chin at the weight.

Should be a relatively easy night for McG.

First of all, I hope Silva smashes Bisping. I don't dislike the lad, I just like Silva better. However, time isn't on the side of 'The Spider' here and Bisping just needs to up the tempo to grind out a points win.

As for McGregor? I can't see Diaz laying a glove in anger on C McG, unless he wants to test his chin at the weight.

Should be a relatively easy night for McG.

Do you reckon? Seeing them in the staredown, Diaz is much bigger. Can't wait for it in any case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.