General Videogame Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blue banks, 31 Mar 2016.

1. VOOMER

VOOMER

Its immense, better than any of the previous instalments, I would say it even surpasses Far Cry 5.

2. bluetonium

bluetonium

I'm twenty hours into Odyssey. It's good, and if I'd played it before origins I'd be blown away, but as it is I prefer origins.

Otherwise its a carbon copy, take out the pyramids and Egyptian mythology, replace with greek but more emphasis on sea battles, but that's about it.

I'm yet to fight any mythical creatures yet though, so maybe that will change it.

3. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

I’ll probably give it a swerve then, I wasn’t overly impressed with Origins. I was expecting a re-booting of a tired series but it wasn’t that different to what has come before in the series. I enjoyed Black Flag at the time because it was a bit different but the boat missions in Origins were a bit meh so I expected Odyssey would be similar to that.

4. Super David Silva 21

Super David Silva 21

did that, played it and i'm absolutely rubbish

5. tommo74

tommo74

At least now you have a feel for the game and how it plays , and if you want to spend £50-£60 on it when it is released

6. kippaxwarrior

kippaxwarrior

Took the plunge and bought Borderlands 3.

Glad I did. Easily the best Borderlands game. Gunplay is much improved, graphics are superb in 4k and there is a ton of content and microtransactions only for cosmetics.

I can myself playing this for a long time.

Highly recommended

7. Thorin Oakenshield

Thorin Oakenshield

So who will be the next smash Bros DLC?

8. Murph

Murph

What's the best f2p game on ps4? Got a mate who has a ps4 but just wants something he can play occasionally without ps plus, I've recommend warframe, any other idea's?

9. bluetonium

bluetonium

Path of exile, diablo-esque RPG but not reliant on multiplayer or pay to progress mechanics.

Murph likes this.
  10. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

Elite Dangerous is fantastic. Not played for a while as my Elite controller developed stick drift. Preordered the new Elite 2 controller and am getting back into the game in anticipation of its arrival on Nov 4th. Bloody expensive for a controller at £160 but makes the game 10 times better.