Pes 2006
The Witcher III
Doom
Medieval II: Total War
Life Is Strange
CM 93/94 <- when you could do it with fictitious player database
Goldeneye
Geoff Crammond's Stunt Car Racer

Currently playing Shadow Tactics (& listening to Tim Hecker's Anoyo)

Looks like it is time to break out the Krag and get slotting folk on BFV again. Not played it since the new maps came out a couple of months before the pacific update so i'll be getting some serious flak for running around like a noob for a few rounds.

Anyone know if they improved anti cheat system as it was getting pretty silly by the time i stopped playing last August. One fella even had his nick as the cheat site name, blasted the entire server then did a smiley face and fucked off, ****. At least he was upfront though, its the sly fuckers who cheat just enough to where you can't pin them down as one but you know they are. One minute they are slotting people with revolver headshots across the map the next they are just building defenses so their stats are not to dodgy, hate those guys.

Any good? I tried it years ago and never really got into it. Loved the original Skyrim, played it through numerous times.

It seems better than when I first played it in 2015. Whether it's due to changes they have made or whether I picked a more fun class to play, I can't say for sure just yet.

I think a big help is to not expect it to be any way like Skyrim. The only similarities are the game universe (races, classes, place names etc)

The Dolphin emulator is a decent bit of software for old gamecube titles, and if you're a bit pants at games like I am you can even add a cheat to help you over a tough stage. If my internet goes off and zombies start roaming the street there are enough games in the catalogue to keep me busy until the cavalry arrive.

Just started life is strange 2. As the original is one of my all time favourites I kind of knew it wouldn't be able to live up to expectations. Seem to have used the same graphic engine as the original too, bit of a surprise on a PS4 and 4k telly.

It's not bad and only one episode in, but unless I missed something then seems the entire premise of the protagonists going on the run is nonsensical. Still, am sure there'll be plenty of twists and turns to come.

Anyone see the new Xbox reviews yesterday, bloody hell it looks powerful Sony are going to have to pull out the stops to beat them

So, ermmm.... Doom Eternal on the PC 'might' have leaked. Someone told me. But I don't think anyone here would be interested...

in googling and torrenting something like "doom eternal ali213' 'or doom eternal insaneramzes'. Or the information that you have to create a dummy bethesda account and use it for your first launch before blocking the game at firewall, or the advice that if you do so, use a VPN to avoid any problems with Bethesda in the future

Just started life is strange 2. As the original is one of my all time favourites I kind of knew it wouldn't be able to live up to expectations. Seem to have used the same graphic engine as the original too, bit of a surprise on a PS4 and 4k telly.

It's not bad and only one episode in, but unless I missed something then seems the entire premise of the protagonists going on the run is nonsensical. Still, am sure there'll be plenty of twists and turns to come.
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the first one and this one seemed a bit OTT. Like you I stopped at Ep 1. I might go back, dunno. Maybe that ending was just a bit of a bummer.

well ,well ,well, ive turned into a proper geek,ive been playing cities skyline(on ps4) and its really addictive,the pc version looks 100% better for mods and visuals ect,so if your looking for something different once you get the hang of things you wont be disappointed

Combat - Atari 2600
Alex Kidd miracle world - Master system
Streets of Rage 2 - Mega Drive
Sega Rally - Saturn
M S R - Dreamcast
Killzone 2 - PS2
Splinter Cell - X Box
Ghost Recon Advanced warfare 2 - 360
Mag - PS3
Battlefield 1 - PS4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.