General Videogame Thread

Civilisation IV. Added the expansion pack ‘Gathering Storm’ along with new Civs a few months back. Currently enjoying bombing the crap out of everyone to soothe my mood.

Civilisation IV. Added the expansion pack ‘Gathering Storm’ along with new Civs a few months back. Currently enjoying bombing the crap out of everyone to soothe my mood.

VI? Surely :-) First one I've played since 1, really like it. This work from home means a massive backlog is currently getting worked through but I keep going back to fairly open ended ones like civ and cities skylines.

Finished it earlier. It's good, but not in the same league as the original and that's not just me being sentimental. The concept of rewinding time with Max gave a very interactive and reworkable interface and universe which gave you reason to be it in. Watching someone else have a power doesn't involve the player the same, imo.

More endings in LiS2 but I didn't really care about which one I got.

And also made proper progress on LiS1 for the first time in years this week, very good, just starting chapter 4.

Last edited:
Mentioned it previously but I can’t recommend Nioh 2 enough. An absolute must play for anybody that likes souls-like games. Better combat, more replay ability and a Diablo style end game loop when you do beat it.

I bought civ6 around Christmas on ps4, played the hell out of it for about a solid 6 weeks then bought all the expansions and got another solid 6 weeks out of that. Brilliant game. I had an issue with my save file being corrupted twice in a row when I was quite far into a game which pissed me off and stopped me playing for a bit but it’s something I’ll definitely return to regularly. Nuking Gandhi for the sake of it just as I was about to get a religious victory was a memorable highlight.

VI? Surely :-) First one I've played since 1, really like it. This work from home means a massive backlog is currently getting worked through but I keep going back to fairly open ended ones like civ and cities skylines.

And also made proper progress on LiS1 for the first time in years this week, very good, just starting chapter 4.

Yep should have been VI :)

I’ve played every version since I and is the only game I return to consistently. Sim City was the only other game that came close.

Finished it earlier. It's good, but not in the same league as the original and that's not just me being sentimental. The concept of rewinding time with Max gave a very interactive and reworkable interface and universe which gave you reason to be it in. Watching someone else have a power doesn't involve the player the same, imo.

More endings in LiS2 but I didn't really care about which one I got.

Just finished 1 last night, that last chapter is, different.

Anyone played the FF7 demo? Really looking forward to playing this and hoping it lives up to the hype.

It's great and I cannot wait for the actual release of the game.

Currently playing Yakuza Kiwami, I don't know if anyone here played this series?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.