General Videogame Thread

Started to play Titanfall 2 again and it's still brilliant. Single player is great and even though multiplayer is a twitch shooter it's really easy to play for an FOC like me!

Everything is so balanced and once you get the wall running/sliding / shooting combo going it's so satisfying.

Still has a big community as well. I'm on Xbox and there's always always between 8-12,000 online so it's really easy to get into games.

Very underated game and highly recommended

Project Cars got hammered last night, 3am until I realised I should never be given a car licence and that I will never learn now how to drive a computer generated car. The game is flawless though the graphics take you there and even though I am pap at it I will play it again.

I could probably have Googled this but decided to come to Bluemoon court instead. How do pre-orders work? Part of the reason i've tried to hammer through the end of FF7 Remake this week is because I pre-ordered Ghost of Tsushima which is out on Friday. Does this mean I get the game on the day? It's not crucial for me to have it this weekend.

I could probably have Googled this but decided to come to Bluemoon court instead. How do pre-orders work? Part of the reason i've tried to hammer through the end of FF7 Remake this week is because I pre-ordered Ghost of Tsushima which is out on Friday. Does this mean I get the game on the day? It's not crucial for me to have it this weekend.
Depends how you've bought it. If digitally then you will be able to download the game now but you can't play till midnight tomorrow.

If you're bought a physical copy say from game or Amazon then the game will be delivered Friday although sometimes it might get delivered a day early.

My copy of red dead redemption 2 from Amazon got delivered 2 days earlier for some reason. I didn't complain!!

Depends how you've bought it. If digitally then you will be able to download the game now but you can't play till midnight tomorrow.

If you're bought a physical copy say from game or Amazon then the game will be delivered Friday although sometimes it might get delivered a day early.

My copy of red dead redemption 2 from Amazon got delivered 2 days earlier for some reason. I didn't complain!!

Cheers for the explanation. It's a physical copy from Smyths Toys so we'll just have to see how it pans out in that case.

Started BF3 for the first time last night, god, those campaigns are awful, buggy messes. What is the point in your team in them? They don't kill enemies, enemies don't kill them. Couple of hours and it's been binned.

remember playing that, getting City promoted, over-achieving and fulfilling my dream of signing Crespo as my record signing, 1 month in he does a Luc Nilis and tears his knee out and promptly retires. Good ol' days.

Many great days playing it. I remember Leonenko and Luzhny being brilliant signings in CM 96/7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.