General Videogame Thread

Spent a few hundred hours in CK2 back in the day so CK3 is placed firmly on the Steam wishlist. But I really can't let go of the marvelous MS Flight Simulator. I started using the FSEconomy addon/plugin which adds a whole new roleplaying dimension to the game. Began by renting some Cessna 172s and then some Beechcraft Barons and made enough cash to get a lease deal on a Cessna 208. I'm now flying on the US West coast where the forest fires are making the visibility hopeless on the small airstrips so I'm moving further north towards Canada.

View attachment 2399
What's the $$ on the lease?

You can never go back from 144hz or above, Valorant with 200fps and gsync turned on is flawless.
Have you seen the 360hz monitors nvidia just promoted. Not getting one like, still weeping at the cost of my 144hz monitor. I do like the look of the 3070 card though. 2080ti owners are probably crying into their gfuel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.