General Videogame Thread

Not a bad option to have - I don't want to have a credit check and live 40 mins away from nearest Game or Smyths so can't do it anyway...plus already got two years of gamespass on my account so buying upfront if i do go for it.

Which one are you going for and why?

Going for the Series X mate. I've recently bought a new TV so want to see it in all its glory!

Some AAA game developers are cunts. They produce a half finished games with pay to win mechanics that are ripping off everyone. They add in gambling elements to get kids hooked, they create payment methods that allow children to pay by mobile phone credit circumventing the laws around credit cards and age.

Imagine spending £60 on a game and find it isnt even finished, then finding that they want even more money for the stuff that they used to put in the game but have now taken out so they can monetise it.

It's not even victimless and they know it - they are shameless in their approach to ripping off the public, especially the younger public.

shit happens everywhere

Which £60 games are you talking about?

That's pretty huge news tbf, although I doubt they take their games exclusive as it would lose them so much money. IF they do though, that's a console seller. ALso, if it means Bethesda go back to making proper games instead of shitty online games, then that's great news for everyone
Microsoft’s aim is to have a Game Pass app on PS5 (well, everything they can get it on).

You want access to Halo, Forza, Fable, Avowed, The Elder Scrolls 6, Doom, Starfield and Gears of War on PS5? That’s great, no option to purchase the games outright, but you can subscribe to Game Pass to download and play whilst your sub is active.

Hopefully pre-ordering 2 Series S consoles tomorrow from Microsoft. Can’t wait for 10th November, SSD loading times and 1440p Xbox and 360 games, been holding of playing the Fable games

Is it essential to pre-order? I was just going to pick up a PS5 when I fancy it.

I'm not sure, I think a few outlets might be OOS for the first few weeks with xmas approaching (subject to them ordering enough). Also depends what your motivations are for getting one and which games you have your eye on.

I think I may wait for the dust to settle and for places to start offering bundles. I am currently satisfied with the PS4 with F1 2020 and Fifa keeping me going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.