General Videogame Thread

Have they fixed the Cyberpunk glitches yet?
Nope! Not on PS4 at least. Two major patches coming by March was announced in December but not seen anything since.

That said, in all honesty, having played the game and even ignoring the glitches and the promises not met, it's an ok game and not great in my opinion. Looks great in some parts, world immersion and some quests are brilliant, but nothing we haven't already seen albeit it in a different setting.

The only two games I've preoreded in the past decade are Final Fantasy XIII and Cyberpunk 2077. Lesson learnt, I will never pre order again.

Have they fixed the Cyberpunk glitches yet?

it will be a year minimum before the game is anywhere near the vision they had for it. I completed my play through of it in December and will be leaving it until it’s fully completed before picking it up again.

Apparently Sekiro is 1 of if not the hardest console game ever made according to what I read the other day.
What a Game Sekiro is. I've never played dark souls heard its solid.

I've never played a game as rewarding.
It's the hardest I've played but when it finally clicks you feel like you've earnt it.

I think I must have tried some of the bosses a hundred times.

I heard "My name is Gyoubu masataka oniwa!" in my sleep for weeks

Made a start to Death Stranding. Visually it looks great but everything seems quite complex and there’s a lot of information to take in.

Don’t have the slightest clue what is going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.