General Videogame Thread

Sound very much like me. I have developed a strategy of how i play with my back to the gas and landing in areas i know wont be overloaded. I move with the circle and from game to game i get a few kills and im buzzing when i do as its no that often. Managed a few top 10's, but generally once the real fighting gets around me then thats the end of me.

The ranking thing really works and would make the game so much better. Take fortnite for example (i know, i know but by lad was never off it at one point). I got into a little bit and was pretty crap at it. However within a month or so id had dozens of battle royale wins and as i did my ranking improved and then the games got harder as i got better. Just gave you a real shot at engaging with people of similar standard and coming out on top.

If COD did that, i think it would take it to another level.

If I were you mate, I’d get my loadout and camp decent buildings within the circle. Hugging the gas will get you picked off by the good players rotating around the edge of the circle for easy kills.

That's the good thing about Warzone - it caters for everyone.

One of the lads I play with only ever wants to land in 'high combat areas', whereas I prefer to start further out, get a loadout and then set up base somewhere.

Realistically you need to practise in shootouts if you want to win a BR. You're gonna have to fight someone eventually lol.
I know this and i do play the more intense mini games not because i enjoy them but to try to improve my game. These games just tend to reinforce the fact that other playes are 10x better at aiming than i am, especially in any tight situaition my movement goes to shit. The practice doesn't seem to do much for me. Longer range and i'm ok.

The one game where i came second. The last player was stuck in a building and the gas was going to fore him out. I was hard scoping the building and had some cover, it was all in my favour and yet he still came charging out and managed to gun me down.

If I were you mate, I’d get my loadout and camp decent buildings within the circle. Hugging the gas will get you picked off by the good players rotating around the edge of the circle for easy kills.
Yeah ive never been massively drawn into it and dip in and out of it when im bored.

Im just re installing RDR 2 on the ps5 as only ever played it my old ps4 so looking forward to what were incredible graphics even better on the ps5. Got nowhere near completing the story so going to try and immerse myself back in that world.

Downloaded BF5 from gamepass over the weekend and I'm really enjoying it. There's a lot more maps and the online seems a lot smoother.

Enjoying it much more than I did initially when I played it on release.

Downloaded BF5 from gamepass over the weekend and I'm really enjoying it. There's a lot more maps and the online seems a lot smoother.

Enjoying it much more than I did initially when I played it on release.
I tried it as well as BF1, can't get with them. Not sure if it's just the old guns or what, but the games just bore tf out of me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.