General Videogame Thread

I’ve just bought the Oculus 2. I bought it with the intention of watching films etc in cinema screen size. I can do this from Netflix and Amazon Prime.
I want to cast ”from” my Nvidia shield to the oculus , does anyone know if this is possible.
I know it’s possible to cast the other way.

How so? I purchased the Battle Pass today, having no idea what it does and expecting to all of a sudden have loads of stuff, but tbh i notice no difference. I'm assuming most of the changes would be n Warzone and CW?

should cover you for all 3 games and build up your stats, unlock guns, coins extra XP etc.

I have noticed more Cold War weapons being used

Yeah having a break from it helped me, it's crying out for a ranked mode like Apex . There is no reason why they can't do it, then you can play unranked with your mates and not have to try hard every game.

The sun reflection is still a joke it's blinding if you land near military or array. Roll on battlefield, been playing on V again with my mate casually still fun to play.

Agreed on that, but nothing better than winning a game on Warzone and taking out some cheaters

Agreed on that, but nothing better than winning a game on Warzone and taking out some cheaters

Me and some lads I was playing with the other day beat two teams of hackers in one game to get the win. Imagine getting out sniped when you’ve got aimbot on, how wank at the game must you be.

I got paired up last week with an American guy who had every hack going. I often think how boring must it be to use them but he said it’s really fun considering how many hackers are in the game at the minute. Sometimes when he’s using wallhacks, he knows the person on the other side of the building is using them as they’re both tracking each other at the same time.

The thing that annoys me most about the updates is when it resets all my controller settings, and everything i've fucked about with to get me into being semi-decent!
Yes - i still cant get auto sprint back on.
I have to play with crossplay on as one of the lads I play with has an Xbox. I’d say out of 10 games you play, 7 games will have wallhackers and aimbotters. It’s a fucking joke, activision potentially had an amazing game but they’ve let it go to shit. Even with crossplay off, I’m getting killed by an amax 200m away with barely any recoil. I’d love to know the figures of how many people are using a Cronus in every lobby.

Like you said to, the TTK is a joke. But, that’s COD for you, the TTK has always been low and it’s one of the reasons why I don’t play COD games until Warzone came out. Im not saying Warzone is a bad game, I’ve put alot of hours into it and had some good times playing it. But I want to be having fun every time I play it but it’s not possible. Just full on painzone, some times you turn it off stressed out. Haha.

I'm shit at the game, but its still the only game i've got hooked on in the last 20 years + (i'm not a gamer). Its the strategy element that I like. I'm genuinely terrible at gun fights and most of the time any contact means i'm dead. But that just makes everyone I kill is a great achievement. I've had a few top 10s and my best is a 2nd in a solos game but most of the time i'm happy to just kill 1 other player.

It does annoy me how they haven’t created a ranked mode. Warzone would be a lot more popular if they added a rank mode allowing the casuals to sit back and relax. The sun reflection is annoying as fuck. BFV got a lot of shit and rightly so, but it is still a fun game to play.
That would be great - I feel like i'm just fodder for any half decent player. I'd love to play people equally as shit as me.

most of the time i'm happy to just kill 1 other player.

That's the good thing about Warzone - it caters for everyone.

One of the lads I play with only ever wants to land in 'high combat areas', whereas I prefer to start further out, get a loadout and then set up base somewhere.

Realistically you need to practise in shootouts if you want to win a BR. You're gonna have to fight someone eventually lol.

Me and some lads I was playing with the other day beat two teams of hackers in one game to get the win. Imagine getting out sniped when you’ve got aimbot on, how wank at the game must you be.

I got paired up last week with an American guy who had every hack going. I often think how boring must it be to use them but he said it’s really fun considering how many hackers are in the game at the minute. Sometimes when he’s using wallhacks, he knows the person on the other side of the building is using them as they’re both tracking each other at the same time.

They must have been shite! haha

I play in a group of 4/5 (depending whos on)

If its just me, il either do solos or play in Duos/Trios on my own.

best on teh normal warzone map ive finished is 2nd doing this. But have won a fair few of the faster paced small game modes in the prison island.

Yes - i still cant get auto sprint back on.

I'm shit at the game, but its still the only game i've got hooked on in the last 20 years + (i'm not a gamer). Its the strategy element that I like. I'm genuinely terrible at gun fights and most of the time any contact means i'm dead. But that just makes everyone I kill is a great achievement. I've had a few top 10s and my best is a 2nd in a solos game but most of the time i'm happy to just kill 1 other player.

That would be great - I feel like i'm just fodder for any half decent player. I'd love to play people equally as shit as me.
Sound very much like me. I have developed a strategy of how i play with my back to the gas and landing in areas i know wont be overloaded. I move with the circle and from game to game i get a few kills and im buzzing when i do as its no that often. Managed a few top 10's, but generally once the real fighting gets around me then thats the end of me.

The ranking thing really works and would make the game so much better. Take fortnite for example (i know, i know but by lad was never off it at one point). I got into a little bit and was pretty crap at it. However within a month or so id had dozens of battle royale wins and as i did my ranking improved and then the games got harder as i got better. Just gave you a real shot at engaging with people of similar standard and coming out on top.

If COD did that, i think it would take it to another level.

That's the good thing about Warzone - it caters for everyone.

One of the lads I play with only ever wants to land in 'high combat areas', whereas I prefer to start further out, get a loadout and then set up base somewhere.

Realistically you need to practise in shootouts if you want to win a BR. You're gonna have to fight someone eventually lol.

Like me and the lads i play with,

Land, clear out building/site of ammo and weapons.
set up shop ready for the first two waves and hopefully loadout and then build on from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.