General Videogame Thread

For those that are interested in this sort of thing. The Star Citizen guys are planning on moving from Wilmslow into centre of Manchester and expand from 400 people they are at in Wilmslow to 1000 people.

maybe time to freshen up my C++ skills :)

For those that are interested in this sort of thing. The Star Citizen guys are planning on moving from Wilmslow into centre of Manchester and expand from 400 people they are at in Wilmslow to 1000 people.

maybe time to freshen up my C++ skills :)

Coding skills are surely be secondary to the skills required production of fancy Gifs of Spaceships. I mean, there will be a lot of coders. The biggest requirement for that job will be the ability to keep working really hard forever at something that everyone knows is never going to work, where management do nothing but dick you around constantly.

Two years experience of any regular coding job should do the trick.

Anyone on here going to be playing Battlefield 2042 on PC? Absolutely buzzing for this one.

My PC got shipped to my office unit when my Mrs had our second kid. Rarely get to play it but a few 'late nights' are in order!

Anyone on here going to be playing Battlefield 2042 on PC? Absolutely buzzing for this one.

My PC got shipped to my office unit when my Mrs had our second kid. Rarely get to play it but a few 'late nights' are in order!

Can’t wait. I’ll be on Friday morning at 8am. Been waiting for a new modern Battlefield for to long. Just hoping Dice keep the game fresh with good content. Looking forward to Portal more than anything.

Has anyone got FM yet? I’m on a Newcastle save and City have sign Haaland and he’s scored 50 goals in all competitions and it’s only the start of January. Pep has gone and they’ve got Klopp in which makes them pretty much unbeatable as Gegenpress is still hugely broken.

Early finish at work means I've had a quick play of GTA San Andreas on Gamepass.

It's fucking brilliant. Couple of lighting issues which is either my settings or will get a fix I would imagine quite quickly.

Very impressed what they've done with what they had to work with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.