General Videogame Thread

5 hours in and I’ve done so little other than explore and look around. Such a stunning game.

Yeah must have around 50 things to do you just speak to someone and it’s a journey a quest. 3 hours play killed a dragon went top of a mountain to learn that shouting stuff!

Next time I play it am in Rifton looking to kill someone and joining the thief guild.

Yeah must have around 50 things to do you just speak to someone and it’s a journey a quest. 3 hours play killed a dragon went top of a mountain to learn that shouting stuff!

Next time I play it am in Rifton looking to kill someone and joining the thief guild.
Be just been told to go up a mountain to speak to the graybeards, something for tomorrow I think that one.

Must be quite nice with that i9. I just have a Ryzen 5600x but haven't noticed any issues with what i've been doing. I'm not really pushing it hard tbf and the 16gb 3600 RAM is more than enough from what i have seen.

Im really not sure on BF 2042, i see that they have given a 10hr play time for free on game pass so i might give it a go while i have this game pass 3 months thing!

All the Far Cry's are kind of the same thing tbh.

What issues have you had connecting? I can't say i've had any issues other than that i'm using a PS5 controller and obviously it natively supports Xbox which i don't have, so you have to do a couple workarounds each time for it to work.

We join a convoy and some people aren't in the same server...connecting wheel just turns this then leads to them not joining a race which is a little annoying.
It also takes ages to load, sometimes just sitting there showing the lovely splash screens...I left it running for an hour the other day...didn't load though.
Some accolades don't work or are poorly described...jump over 50ft...easy...oh wait it means get gold medal...plus also a couple of the speed zones are not working...or the achievement isn't coming up.
It's also annoying in how many buttons you have to press just to see anything...and things like car favourites are too many button presses away. But 4 was the same.
The new patch also took out the super spin bug. The bastards!

Still...got shit loads of nice cars, found all the boards, all the houses and barn finds, raced most of the races and above all...had fun with my mates...which is the main thing.

And the level resets...meaning I was 180 or whatever it was and am now 14*...and I appear to have played 71 hours already!!

Quick...to BF2042...

Which is manic compared...had a couple of hours on bf1942 on the portal last night, great fun, then Bad Company 2...before going into the new game. It's not bad, it's battlefield after all, but we went back to 1942 after 20 minutes. It was our clans 2nd ever game, after the original team fortress, and we've had fun seeing how many we can get on the wings of the B17 all over again.

Jeep xpack bomb still works!

We join a convoy and some people aren't in the same server...connecting wheel just turns this then leads to them not joining a race which is a little annoying.
It also takes ages to load, sometimes just sitting there showing the lovely splash screens...I left it running for an hour the other day...didn't load though.
Some accolades don't work or are poorly described...jump over 50ft...easy...oh wait it means get gold medal...plus also a couple of the speed zones are not working...or the achievement isn't coming up.
It's also annoying in how many buttons you have to press just to see anything...and things like car favourites are too many button presses away. But 4 was the same.

Still...got shit loads of nice cars, found all the boards, all the houses and barn finds, raced most of the races and above all...had fun with my mates...which is the main thing.

And the level resets...meaning I was 180 or whatever it was and am now 14*...and I appear to have played 71 hours already!!

Quick...to BF2042...

Which is manic compared...had a couple of hours on bf1942 on the portal last night, great fun, then Bad Company 2...before going into the new game. It's not bad, it's battlefield after all, but we went back to 1942 after 20 minutes. It was our clans 2nd ever game, after the original team fortress, and we've had fun seeing how many we can get on the wings of the B17 all over again.

I prefer the option of playing the older BF games on 2042.

Still 2 hours to play

Quick...to BF2042...

Ah yeah i've seen a couple of those issues, but they didn't really bother me that much.

Just downloading Flight Simulator, not sure if i'll enjoy it but fuck it lets have a go.

I had a game of the TDM game you can play on BF2042, much more my type of style. My brain is too little for the big map warfare games, i get bored really quickly and just need quick all the time action.

4 weeks off from 23rd December already getting together what I want to play. Only time of the year I get anything like solid gaming in. Bought the missus the anniversary edition of Skyrim, she's bloody obsessed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.