General Videogame Thread

Just a heads up.

Loads of stock on Microsoft website for Series X and Game have the All Access £28.99 a month in stock. Managed to get one of each 5 minutes ago.

PS5 disc with extra controller bundle is in stock with BT. You just need to get hold of an access code it you have a broadband account with them or know somebody who does. Ordered mine last week and has just despatched.

Is anybody on here enjoying 2042?

Portal looks really good.

Is the hate warranted? Nearly every BF game was broke at launch and normally fixed and playable within 9 months so trying to understand if its just usual bugs or if it's really bad..

Anyone put any time into the new Warzone map yet.

I've had 1 game and was not a fan. The colours in the old map were very subdued, they have pumped them up with teh pacific theme but its lost a lot of the realistic feel. That said, having no clue where anything is makes it interesting again.

Is anybody on here enjoying 2042?

Portal looks really good.

Is the hate warranted? Nearly every BF game was broke at launch and normally fixed and playable within 9 months so trying to understand if its just usual bugs or if it's really bad..
They've patched the game a few times so it's better. Sutff like hit boxes ect but I still can't get into it that much. The new modes just don't appeal to me and some of the maps are just too big. Even with 128 players it just feels empty sometimes.

Portal is great though. People are creating old maps and stuff like Rush and Conquest. That feels great.

However if you on Xbox or PC then download Halo Infinite multiplayer. It's free and the gameplay is so much better. I'm having a blast on it

They've patched the game a few times so it's better. Sutff like hit boxes ect but I still can't get into it that much. The new modes just don't appeal to me and some of the maps are just too big. Even with 128 players it just feels empty sometimes.

Portal is great though. People are creating old maps and stuff like Rush and Conquest. That feels great.

However if you on Xbox or PC then download Halo Infinite multiplayer. It's free and the gameplay is so much better. I'm having a blast on it

Cheers pal.

Portal is a big pull factor for me as it looks quite fun.

Unfortunately I'm on PS5 but Halo does look amazing.

I'm going to get the EA play pass which will give me 10 hours free on 2042 so will see how it is.

Just bought Ori and the Blind Forest on Switch. Looks stunning on the OLED model screen.

Playing through Knights of the Old Republic for the first time as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.