General Videogame Thread

Anyone else having any issues with COD warzone pacific update. Driving me crazy, keeps crashing, reinstalling the whole thing was meant to fix it but it doesn’t.

Never knew this about Amazon Prime.

Included with an Amazon Prime membership, Prime Gaming gives subscribers free PC titles to keep and exclusive in-game content each month.

I've just grabbed

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Total War:Warhammer, World War Z Aftermath, Farenheight:Indigo Prophecy and WRC7 FIA World Rally Championship​

The value of the Xbox gamepass seems unreal. Yesterday I saw an announcement that Mass Effect Legendary edition is coming and now Ubisoft+ being added to it at the end of the month.

There's been rumours about this for months. I mentioned on here in September I think

Ubisoft + is only available on PC at the moment so you need a Gamepass ultimate membership however Ubisoft have said its coming to Xbox soon

So all Ubisoft games in the future will be day one on Gamepass (console & PC) starting with Rainbow Six: Extraction on 20th January

And the Ubisoft back catalogue will be available on Gamepass PC from 20th January and on the xbox and cloud soon

The was a big sale on all Ubisoft games on Xbox just before Christmas and this will be the reason why

EDIT Ubisoft have just announced that Ubisoft + will be a SEPERATE subscription on Xbox and wont be included in Gamepass

That seems a bit shit

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.