General Videogame Thread

DS veteran and really looked forward to Elden ring all was going well until I met Malenia , just wtf from soft?!?!? Now hit a brick wall any tips welcome (and don't say gitgud )

Really having fun playing Guild Wars 1. I've had an account since 2006 and in that time, never completed a campaign. Doing really well with a build I've got and even got some PvP in today, might well have been against bots but I don't care much. On the off chance anyone has an account in the game and wants to team, let me know - I'm in a guild but playing 99.9% alone, with the help of NPCs.

DS veteran and really looked forward to Elden ring all was going well until I met Malenia , just wtf from soft?!?!? Now hit a brick wall any tips welcome (and don't say gitgud )
Honestly mate just keep levelling up that's how I managed it in the end. I was stuck on her for several days she's a cnut

Bought a new PC recently and just finished Fallout 4. What a game tbh, I dont like AAA games but they did that one v well.

Right.... Mount and Blade Bannerlord next
I still haven't finished this game, I loved it but just used to spend all the time base building the settlements lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.