General Videogame Thread

I use multiplayer to rank guns up for warzone. Been doing the same in preparation for WZ 2, however the system of unlocking attachments is beyond a joke. Basically having to grind every single gun on the game is an absolute chore.

I use multiplayer to rank guns up for warzone. Been doing the same in preparation for WZ 2, however the system of unlocking attachments is beyond a joke. Basically having to grind every single gun on the game is an absolute chore.
Yeah, UI-wise this is the worst cod but you have to grind so hard to unlock anything of use as well. I also think the double xp weapon cards are a piss take, you waste so much time in lobbies where it doesn't pause the countdown and as far as i can see you don't even have a counter for how long your card has been activated.

I'm rather late to the party but I'm currently playing The Last Of Us Part 2 (played Part 1 years ago and can't remember much about it except the upside downy bit).

I'm aware that there was some controversy around it when it came out but I must say that I'm finding it to be excellent so far.

Great, immersive - and hugely emotive - story, great visuals and the map is brilliant (although it is of course 'on rails').

Not that far into it yet (Seattle Day 1 and just got into the WLF base).
I've been playing this game for six or seven weeks now and it seems I'm nowhere near the end (Seattle Day 1 following the character change).

It's such a well-made game but it is extremely repetitive and - dare I say? - too long. I am enjoying it though because I enjoy the escape into an immersive experience like this, and I secretly crave a zombie apocalypse.

Playing invasion is the proven quickest way to level your guns up in the new modern warfare, try to stay away from normal multiplayer modes and go take out the AI bots in the invasion mode and you fly through the levels of your guns.

Had a PS5 in my cart today and didn’t pull the trigger I just can’t see it getting much use with having a series X and gaming PC maybe next year when I can just get a console on its own possibly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.