General Videogame Thread

New hotfix Nvidia driver released, also is using AMD CPU make sure your chipset driver is the lastest one, stopped all my crashes.
Nice one, will try this. I literally just downgraded my driver because i was getting constant screen flashes and crashes.
Prisoner Rescue is good, seems like a better version of S&D. I’ve never really been a CoD fan, always been into Battlefield, but this CoD seems a lot better than the last few releases. Really can’t be arsed with unlocking all these guns though, I just haven’t got the time to put the effort into it.

Loving mw2 2, but is crashing alot on pc for me. Recommend doing the benchmark, got mine to about 90 fps for multiplayer.
The only problem I'm finding with MW2 is it encourages slow and crouch movements, rushing and actively trying to go towards the enemy positions is counter-productive. This is because of a few factors:
- footsteps and directional volume is really hight (and was in the beta as well)
- time to kill is almost like hardcore
- movement isn't as smooth which is fine, but it's being abused with people crouching everywhere.
- because of the movement restrictions it means people are walking slow, crouching and pre-aiming everywhere

I'm sure they'll make some adjustments going forwards.

Invasion seems to be the best way to unlock guns, there's a few quick ways to score points. But the most useful i've personally seen is just have a knife as secondary and try and flank the enemy until you're just shooting bots.

I did a couple of adjustments on my pc and managed to get by benchmark to 150ish fps with pretty decent graphics. I don't think its an amazing looking game for multiplayer on low settings, but i don't think it really matters in FPS games tbh.

Nice one, will try this. I literally just downgraded my driver because i was getting constant screen flashes and crashes.

The only problem I'm finding with MW2 is it encourages slow and crouch movements, rushing and actively trying to go towards the enemy positions is counter-productive. This is because of a few factors:
- footsteps and directional volume is really hight (and was in the beta as well)
- time to kill is almost like hardcore
- movement isn't as smooth which is fine, but it's being abused with people crouching everywhere.
- because of the movement restrictions it means people are walking slow, crouching and pre-aiming everywhere

I'm sure they'll make some adjustments going forwards.

Invasion seems to be the best way to unlock guns, there's a few quick ways to score points. But the most useful i've personally seen is just have a knife as secondary and try and flank the enemy until you're just shooting bots.

I did a couple of adjustments on my pc and managed to get by benchmark to 150ish fps with pretty decent graphics. I don't think its an amazing looking game for multiplayer on low settings, but i don't think it really matters in FPS games tbh.

I've got all my pistols plat by rushing round like a mad man haha, now doing the camo for riot shield and knife. Stuns and smokes counter the campers easy enough.

That Magnum is insane once you get the snakeshot ammo, apparently. Hoping the Deagle gets better as well, always been my favourite pistol.

Snakeshot was ok very situational, deagle really good at range, best pistol to rank was the X12 by a mile it's a beast at close and long range akimbo or not.

Can't wait for Callisto Protocol. Is it the first AAA unreal engine 5 game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.