General Videogame Thread

Twitch drops started for World of Warcraft today. Put one of the drop streams on for 4 hours and get free shit. If you mute the tab (not the stream) you still get credit for watching so just leave it on and do what you're doing.
Retail or Chad classic?

I don't think any aspect of the game will be polished and working perfect today when they release it and I've seen a lot of quality of life issues in the game that shouldn't be there. I like the idea of them doing a DMZ mode but not sure the execution of it will be what we're hoping for with it being in its infancy.

The SBMM is all over the show, originally like you I could be top of the leader board for a couple of games and then the next few games where I was struggling really bad, That's started to level out a bit for me now and I'm finding it better than it was on release.
I think DMZ will probably end up a bit like Plunder tbh.

Yeah i'm also finding it a bit better, but without any stat's to see how you're doing it's hard to figure out if that's just because you've improved or because they've tuned the SBMM a bit better. I do find the weapon tier system really confusing though, the UI for the whole thing is a shambles. I can't imagine what it's like on console to navigate round that heap of shit, it's hard enough with a fucking mouse! Really looking forward to playing Shoothouse though.

If people plan on going into Witcher 3 next gen, I recommend giving Witcher 2 also a go in the meantime. Visually, it holds up pretty well given it was released just over ten years ago.

They're giving away the Feldrake TCG mount soon. I'd resub just for tbh
I remember seeing people with the chicken mount back in wrath and always wanted it, i can't believe they are now just giving mounts away, I had the mount from tribute to insanity ToC raid and then they started selling them on the black market, Blizzard really know how to piss people off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.