General Videogame Thread

The Witcher Wild Hunt next gen is released 14th December, free if you already have the game, amazing, still for me the best game ever!!
Looking forward to this one as its been a long time since i played it and be nice to see how good it looks with an upgrade. The story and game has so much depth to it, really was fantastic.

Looking forward to this one as its been a long time since i played it and be nice to see how good it looks with an upgrade. The story and game has so much depth to it, really was fantastic.
Toussaint still looks beautiful even now so crikey what's the next gen gonna look like, can't wait to visit a brothel

Nexus is pretty easy to use although you have to tweak your base game on pc before you use mods

If you go on YouTube and search for Gopher nexus guide he has a full tutorial on how to use mods. That's how I learnt to use mods.

He does both Skyrim and Fallout 4

Once you get the hang of it it's really easy to use

This is the first video

Cheers mate! Any other games you suggest getting some mods on? I have Witcher 3, CyberPunk and a few others which i know are well supported in Mod community...

The Witcher Wild Hunt next gen is released 14th December, free if you already have the game, amazing, still for me the best game ever!!

Is this just a DLC / update when you load the PS4 disc?

Cheers mate! Any other games you suggest getting some mods on? I have Witcher 3, CyberPunk and a few others which i know are well supported in Mod community...
I've only modded Skyrim and Fallout. My pc isn't powerful enough for cyberpunk and I've only played Witcher on Xbox. The Nexus community is really good though

Gone back into playing DMC5 again due to buying the Special Edition at a discount thinking it was just an expansion to the one I already own. But it's totally a clean slate and gives me a chance to re-learn the mechanics plus tricks. My goal is to get all the trophies for it but it's one of the hardest to platinum but I am enjoying it especially playing as Vergil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.