General Videogame Thread

Yeah I'm off work at the moment so I've had money's worth. Been some fantastic moments, but alas my side is losing this one, it's been going 24 days. Be interesting to see how it goes from the start. Live tracker of the current one.

That looks fucking epic from the review I just read. Sounds entirely up my street and gives me something to do when it’s not sunny.

Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Comes to Gamepass on Tuesday.

Brilliant game. Me and my lad(whose 9) play it couch co-op and its so much fun.

Absolutely tons to do. You can easily sink 50 hours+ into the game
Oh I’ll have a go at that, gamepass is such good value. Can you do co op with another Xbox on same account, daughter has one in her room.

I mentioned it... Callisto Protocol out at midnight. was going to preload but £49.99, and the review embargo, I'll wait

I mentioned it... Callisto Protocol out at midnight. was going to preload but £49.99, and the review embargo, I'll wait
The reviews are in, and it looks like most find it disappointing. I've seen a physical ps4 copy reduced to £35 on release day already, suggestions this could be the sub £20 Christmas turkey.

Bizzare as I thought it looked very good, just shows what a bad review or three can do.

The reviews are in, and it looks like most find it disappointing. I've seen a physical ps4 copy reduced to £35 on release day already, suggestions this could be the sub £20 Christmas turkey.

Bizzare as I thought it looked very good, just shows what a bad review or three can do.
I think the PC performance is awful, the reviews are weird tho. swing from great to poor.. I thought it was an Unreal Engine 5 game but it's 4, and seems to have the same caching problems with new scenes being rendered. If it's fixed I'll still get it.

Soccer Story on Xbox Gamepass is a hoot, very 'sensible soccer'.... I recommend it for a laugh.

My son has a PS4...and im thinking of getting him the PS5 for Xmas.
I understand the digital PS5 doesnt have a disc drive....can he play his PS4 games on it? If so, ill it only be games he has downloaded, and NOT those he has on disc?

(For some reason i was under the impression he had installed his disc games onto his PS4 and therefore didnt need the disc anymore...or am i wrong?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.