General Videogame Thread

2070S should piss it considering it runs on the Switch.

Maybe just being a little overzealous with some of the fancier settings?
It's an complete graphical overhaul. The switch and last gen consoles have only received the QOL updates as it's a 50GB update.

Even people with 4090's on ultra settings are struggling with it. I'm still sure CDPR are working on a patch to sort it out.

I'm playing it on a Series X and had zero issues. It looks and runs brilliantly.

Hard to believe this game is nearly 8 years old.

It puts most current AAA games to shame

Played first couple of hours and enjoyed it although is not for everyone but then The Witcher 3 upgrade was released so been playing that
Just downloading it now on Ps5. Slightly disappointing that the dlc is extra cost, but looking forward to seeing what it looks like.

It's an complete graphical overhaul. The switch and last gen consoles have only received the QOL updates as it's a 50GB update.

Even people with 4090's on ultra settings are struggling with it. I'm still sure CDPR are working on a patch to sort it out.

I'm playing it on a Series X and had zero issues. It looks and runs brilliantly.

Hard to believe this game is nearly 8 years old.

It puts most current AAA games to shame
Running on ultra with my 3060ti

Picked up Dying Light and DLC for 9 quid for the Series X. Heard great things but I'm an hour in and I've got to say, I'm finding it a bit shit. Hoping it picks up quick. Anybody played it?

PS plus essential is 25 quid until end of tomorrow (for the annual pass)

Decided to take advantage of my ps premium membership and blast through a few games, get my money's worth. No way I'll be renewing.

Guardians of the Galaxy, Alienation, Chorus, The Artful Escape all on my list to get through. Any suggestions from the catalogue welcome, excluding FPS.

Decided to take advantage of my ps premium membership and blast through a few games, get my money's worth. No way I'll be renewing.

Guardians of the Galaxy, Alienation, Chorus, The Artful Escape all on my list to get through. Any suggestions from the catalogue welcome, excluding FPS.

Demon Souls
Ghost of Tsushima
Returnal
God of War

Are all great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.