General Videogame Thread

LOL , do I, back in the days of the Sega Mega Drive, I remember playing Desert Storm on there, used a cheat as I was struggling on one level and was gutted as it completely destroyed my love of the game.
Loved that game, simple shooter, now you have to have a lightning reactions and I’m just far too old, that why I plod along on world of Warcraft

Loved that game, simple shooter, now you have to have a lightning reactions and I’m just far too old, that why I plod along on world of Warcraft
As a fellow reactions shot to shit bloke, may I recommend a Command and Conquer generals/generals zero hour replay, some of the fan updates make it nigh on impossible but worth a re-look

Been mostly playing MW3 Zombies. I'm wondering if I'm missing something, I rarely get out of the safest zone as I feel it takes too long to get decent weapons. So you could say I'm getting a little bored of that zone, what am I doing wrong to get the right guns so slowly?

Dead chuffed as I managed my first season end Championship podium in the series I run. Came 3rd in the world out of nearly 36,000 people that drove in it. (iRacing Sim Racing)

IMG_3604.jpeg

And I got my little YouTube channel set up and surpassed 1,000 subs in just over six month. Never thought I’d be a middle aged YouTuber.

Dead chuffed as I managed my first season end Championship podium in the series I run. Came 3rd in the world out of nearly 36,000 people that drove in it. (iRacing Sim Racing)

View attachment 109201

And I got my little YouTube channel set up and surpassed 1,000 subs in just over six month. Never thought I’d be a middle aged YouTuber.
What's your YouTube channel?

View attachment 109201

Share your channel name if you want, happy to sub/watch

View attachment 109201

I’m not much of racing fan but I’ll happily subscribe to help out a fellow blue. I’ve tried doing my own YouTube thing before but you start out feeling like you’re shouting into the void so you need to be passionate and persistent with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.