General Videogame Thread

I’ve posted before about getting into the top ten in the world in the series I race on iRacing but today I won a huge race in the last week of the season and it’s seen my crowned world champion out of over 38,000 people so I’m over the moon (and never running for the championship again as it was too stressful and moved well away from being fun)

82c96440-9fac-4405-b260-b27403e516d0.jpeg

I’ve posted before about getting into the top ten in the world in the series I race on iRacing but today I won a huge race in the last week of the season and it’s seen my crowned world champion out of over 38,000 people so I’m over the moon (and never running for the championship again as it was too stressful and moved well away from being fun)

View attachment 120748
It must feel good to call yourself a world champion! Well done.

View attachment 120748
What an achievement!

View attachment 120748
Stops being a fighter pilot and becomes an f1 champion!! You'll be moving to Monaco soon :)

View attachment 120748

I race myself and that is genuinely impressive. Not sure people who don't play iRacing will understand how big of a deal that this is. People who play that game are both incredibly serious and incredibly quick and just being competitive is beyond most people.

The Formula Vee is considered one of the entry level open wheel series but it's also one of the purest because you don't spend $200 on some nerd's setup to give you an advantage. Don't confuse entry level for beginner though; Gianni Lutzu who came in 6th is a semi-professional driver and his speciality is the Vee. Seb Coulson is a driver trainer.

The thing about Vee aswell is that because it's one of the earlier open wheel tournaments, you get the Lutzus of the world but you also get the new racers. New racers aren't a good thing because they have no racecraft, which means you can be having a perfectly normal race but then Little Timmy decides to give you no line through a corner or smashes into you or something and takes you out, so you don't just need to be quick but you need proper awareness too.

It's a big achievement, congratulations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.