General Videogame Thread

I've bought and sold that game 3 times and never got further than just past the Griffin. BORING.
Yep well boring, speak to someone for 5 minutes who then sends you to point B, speak to someone there for 5 minutes who then sends you to point C to kill something. Then back to point B then back to point A. Jesus. Sooo slow. Just kept pressing space bar to skip the dialogue. If I want reems of dialogue, I'll what a fucking film. Just give me the action.
P. S. The last of us is just as bad.

Yep well boring, speak to someone for 5 minutes who then sends you to point B, speak to someone there for 5 minutes who then sends you to point C to kill something. Then back to point B then back to point A. Jesus. Sooo slow. Just kept pressing space bar to skip the dialogue. If I want reems of dialogue, I'll what a fucking film. Just give me the action.
P. S. The last of us is just as bad.

On the other hand, I loved the slow pace of RDR2, and the story-driven dialogue of TLOU

Just finished the main story in Ghost of Tsushima! Fantastic game! Now i just gotta polish of all the collectibles and a couple of side quest to get that platinum! GOTY contender for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.