General Videogame Thread

Put about 13 hours into CK3 and I must saying...I'm really not digging it. Just think I prefer to fight rather than all this other nonsense and it quickly becomes pop up spam.

I like how, if your daft enough to send your army away abroad your local rivals just invade you, but the entire buildings system is pointless. Literally no point in building any buildings, which is totally stupid. A +1.5 coin defecit seems stupid. Id expect this to be a proper relatable number.

I dunno if its the Stellaris in me. But im actually very disappointed. I was hoping for something so much more. Would much rather a campaign of TW: Warhammer over this.

Med 2 was the pinnacle of TW, campaign was class.

That or Rome were the absolute pinnacle of that series. Not so keen on the later versions, Troy and 3 Kingdoms especially. Too much DLC greed from CA these days to make me warrant playing them any more.

I am enjoying Thrones of Britannia. It got a bit of a kicking when it came out and still does but I love the time period.

Just bought Stellaris on the ps4 and can already feel its going to need so much time investing in it which i like. Looks super complicated and just hoping the tutorial walks me through slowly what its all about.

Just bought Stellaris on the ps4 and can already feel its going to need so much time investing in it which i like. Looks super complicated and just hoping the tutorial walks me through slowly what its all about.
Its brilliant, the new content is a bit behind the pc version but that will come in time, i started off on the xbox version then recently got the pc version with the DLC. Beware the fallen empires ;)

Have you seen the 360hz monitors nvidia just promoted. Not getting one like, still weeping at the cost of my 144hz monitor. I do like the look of the 3070 card though. 2080ti owners are probably crying into their gfuel.
Well I haven't noticed my 2080ti card has gotten any worse lately so I really don't feel that sad although everybody says I'm supposed to. And I don't believe it will be beaten by 3070 except in very rare cases. It will carry me fine until 3080ti is launched which I guess will be just a notch below 3090 at 65-75% the price. All good.

Well I haven't noticed my 2080ti card has gotten any worse lately so I really don't feel that sad although everybody says I'm supposed to. And I don't believe it will be beaten by 3070 except in very rare cases. It will carry me fine until 3080ti is launched which I guess will be just a notch below 3090 at 65-75% the price. All good.

Agreed.

My 2080 O/C is going nowhere for the time being.

I max everything out at 1440p no issue so i have no need to change it as of yet.

Agreed.

My 2080 O/C is going nowhere for the time being.

I max everything out at 1440p no issue so i have no need to change it as of yet.

Unless you're a real stickler then even the 980ti I just sold will do more than enough for 99% of PC games still. I'm holding out on the price drop on the zens after the new lot like you said. Lads I've started chatting to on disc since lockdown are seriously considering blowing the bank on the new ones for their hardcore CSGO and valorant. They just want the newest.

will we finally see a release date announced today for the PS5?
They've surely got to put some meat on the bones today? Microsoft have announced dates & more importantly price (which is very good for what you're going to get, especially if you go for the Game Pass sub) so Sony have to do something.

The event tonight should be a good one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.