General Videogame Thread

I bought the PES 2021 update yesterday.

Despite dominating most of my games, I’ve played 10, won 2, drawn 1 and lost 7 so far in myclub. :(

Unless you're a real stickler then even the 980ti I just sold will do more than enough for 99% of PC games still. I'm holding out on the price drop on the zens after the new lot like you said. Lads I've started chatting to on disc since lockdown are seriously considering blowing the bank on the new ones for their hardcore CSGO and valorant. They just want the newest.

I picked up a bargain 1070Ti a little while back and really the only thing making me consider a 3080 is new shiny toys. It still runs more or less everything I play just fine.

Is a disk drive really worth that much more? Are you limited on anything by going for the cheaper version?

Problem with digital only is the games are increasing digitally to £70+ per game. So from what they lose on hardware they will soon make up in money from their digital store. Also means no more buying second hand games for a fraction of the cost. I may buy the disk version just so I can have a blu-ray player as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.