General Videogame Thread

I really enjoyed this game a few years back.
Once you've got to a high-ish level it gets a bit easy.

Once you've done a normal playthrough try survival mode,no save scumming,fast travel,got to eat/sleep etc etc.
Adds a lot of depth/difficulty,(till you've got really highly levelled up anyway).

Haha its fucking hard as it is! Will give it a go though.

Thanks mate.

Is the next one not on ps4 aswell? He will be gutted if so.

Infact everyones getting it free until 31st March even if your not signed up to PS Plus.

I'm not too sure, just heard PS5.

*edit* Here is a link saying its a PS5 Exclusive

Ive done a few different play throughs based on a stealth build,gunslinger pistol type and one just using melee weapons.
Like I said it gets easier once you level up your character ;)

Don't know if you've got the dlc for it,worth a look if you stick it out.
Yes, it’s a quality game loads of replay value as well

my favourite was a melee / stealth build using just a hunting knife

get the right min max perks right you can one shot any enemy in the game by sneaking up on them using stealth

Started FF7 remake on ps5 this morning and first impressions are it looks fantastic. Need to get my head into the combat but so far so good. Free with ps plus this month for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

Started FF7 remake on ps5 this morning and first impressions are it looks fantastic. Need to get my head into the combat but so far so good. Free with ps plus this month for anyone who hasn’t seen it.
It's absolutely brilliant and make sure u complete again on hard mode for an even better challenge.

Ive done a few different play throughs based on a stealth build,gunslinger pistol type and one just using melee weapons.
Like I said it gets easier once you level up your character ;)

Don't know if you've got the dlc for it,worth a look if you stick it out.

I'm level 12 after about 10 hours. It's getting a little bit easier. Need to stop messing about and get stuff done to start leveling up faster. Just killed Kellogg which was an absolutely brilliant mission. Heart was racing at times haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.