General Wrestling Thread

Anyone watch last night?

Solid PPV apart from the main event finish.

yeah, awful finish, Rollins is meant to be the architect, clever, he doesn't need 3 lackeys to survive, he should be cleverly outsmarting his opponents to win.

The ending was done but it made Rollins look lucky, not smart, and I'm bored of Rollins being booked as weak. It's a conflict of his character.

yeah, awful finish, Rollins is meant to be the architect, clever, he doesn't need 3 lackeys to survive, he should be cleverly outsmarting his opponents to win.

The ending was done but it made Rollins look lucky, not smart, and I'm bored of Rollins being booked as weak. It's a conflict of his character.
Everything you say it true.

But what really annoys me is when a match is won by a rarely enforced rule. How many times does the ref take a bump without a DQ?

We all know wrestling isn't "real", but when you're watching the match you want to get caught up in the moment so you suspend your disbelief and believe it's a real competition. Shit like these on again-of again rules just makes you think "Aaah fuck this bollocks".

But then again Cena didn't win. LOL.

Everything you say it true.

But what really annoys me is when a match is won by a rarely enforced rule. How many times does the ref take a bump without a DQ?

We all know wrestling isn't "real", but when you're watching the match you want to get caught up in the moment so you suspend your disbelief and believe it's a real competition. Shit like these on again-of again rules just makes you think "Aaah fuck this bollocks".

But then again Cena didn't win. LOL.

yeah exactly, farcical really, like the tag team chamber where they were breaking up pins when their team wasn't involved in it, just stupid logic.

A Dusty finish fits with how they're booking Rollins. It's Ambrose in the main event picture I'm not liking, no need for it imo. Lesnar will be back by SummerSlam.

W

Which ever one the script writers decide ........
Yeah we know how it works.
I think the guy was wondering how a feud would play out or how a "clean" match would go.
As Damo said the Warriors would have eaten Demolition's lunch.

A Dusty finish fits with how they're booking Rollins. It's Ambrose in the main event picture I'm not liking, no need for it imo. Lesnar will be back by SummerSlam.
20 years ago that finish would be fine.

But the ref getting a bump isn't a DQ 9 times out of 10 in WWE, so it just looks lazy.

You need rules to exist before rules can be broken.

20 years ago that finish would be fine.

But the ref getting a bump isn't a DQ 9 times out of 10 in WWE, so it just looks lazy.

You need rules to exist before rules can be broken.
That was kinda the point of it though it was meant to piss you off.

there's clever booking and writing to piss you off, and nonsensical pissing you off.
The fact that that form of DQ is hardly ever enforced was the reason that finish was chosen, it fits with how they're booking Rollins' run as champ.

Nonsensical would have been to have Ambrose win it clean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.