General Wrestling Thread

I thought the event was good on a whole, but thought there would’ve been a angle with Ronda and Nikki to set up title match at evolution

I know '98 was the height of the Monday Night Wars for WWE in terms of shifting and keeping the momentum but looking at all the PPVs and "In Your House" shows, there were some weird yet wonderful matches all year in order to achieve it.

Tempted to just watch the whole of '98 in that regard on the Network.

I know '98 was the height of the Monday Night Wars for WWE in terms of shifting and keeping the momentum but looking at all the PPVs and "In Your House" shows, there were some weird yet wonderful matches all year in order to achieve it.

Tempted to just watch the whole of '98 in that regard on the Network.
If u haven’t watched the Monday night wars on the network I would recommend brings back lots of great memories, wish wrestling was like that nowadays

Raw should be interesting the night with the fallout from super showdown eh?

Last edited:
HHH and Shawn Michaels to respond tonight after the undertaker and Kane attacked them post match at SSD

Trish stratus to appear too as she prepare to face Alexa bliss at evolution

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.