General Wrestling Thread

Not that I watch it these days but he was a beast back in the day. r.i.p
5d7a4739639507cee8fc503c839ca075.jpg

Well, that was fucking dreadful.

Its professional wrestling nothing has changed since i watched it and i am guessing it still hasnt. Saying all that they have some really talented wrestlers there but Vince McMahons love affair with big men than the talented bunch of wrestlers just never changes. Years ago you had Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant The Ultimate Warrior all taking the limelight away from Mr Perfect , Owen Hart and Bret Hart. Roll another decade you had Rock and Austin HHH taking the limelight from Edge , Angle and Chris Benoit. Now this shower of shit you have Reigns , Orton and Cena taking it away from Rollins , Balor and Bryan its consitantly the same over and over.

Trying to decide if I should go to the WWE show to be held at the MCG in October.
So far matches confirmed are:
Cena/Lashley vs Elias/Owens
D. Bryan vs The Miz and the winner to face the wwe champion
The shield teaming up and of course The undertaker vs HHH.
Apparently they are expecting 80000. Whether that happens is another story but there is a lot of interest.
Nosebleed seats are $40AUD so not expensive but the issue is that I went a few years ago and found it boring.
Not as big a fan as I used to be so it's more about the atmosphere and seeing the main bout
Should i go?

Trying to decide if I should go to the WWE show to be held at the MCG in October.
Apparently they are expecting 80000. Whether that happens is another story but there is a lot of interest.
Nosebleed seats are $40AUD so not expensive but the issue is that I went a few years ago and found it boring.
Not as big a fan as I used to be so it's more about the atmosphere and seeing the main bout
Should i go?

Yeah definitely. WWE Live is great. You'll never regret it.

Should i go?
Go. Just to say you saw Taker.

Should i go?
Well I bought my ticket. Going without any expectations. Except when the lights go out for the undertaker. MCG will explode

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.