General Wrestling Thread

Very bad news about roman, feel for the big guy, hopefully come back stronger, Wwe finally got him over but in the wrong way

Weird ending aswell, would’ve been better to hold ambrose turn at least for last night,

No I think the Ambrose turn was perfectly timed, a real twist in the tale.

No doubt the classy-as-ever WWE will incorporate Roman's illness into the story.

Anyone looking forward to evolution? I wasn’t really, but looking forward to Becky v Charlotte n Nikki v Ronda, being honest no really to fussed bout the other matches, Don’t have clue bout MYC, not seen any of it,

Anyone looking forward to evolution? I wasn’t really, but looking forward to Becky v Charlotte n Nikki v Ronda, being honest no really to fussed bout the other matches, Don’t have clue bout MYC, not seen any of it,
Predictions.......

Nikki v Ronda - Ronda unfortunately
Becky v queeny - Becky
Kairi sane v shayna - kairi retains
Trish/lita v mickie/Alexa - trish/ lita
MYC final, Toni storm v lo shirah - lo shirah (sp)
Morgan squad v nattie, Sasha n bayley - Morgan squad
Battle royal - meh who cares

Evolution better than expected tho main event too predictable, would’ve had Ronda cheating too win then Brie challenging her n Ronda shiting it,suppose that’ll come after Brie wins the rumble then rag doll her about at mainia, forget evolution at mainia it’ll be BRIEVOLUTION

Everybody saying Becky n queeny stole the show but thot MYC final was match of night, NXT title match good aswell, as was battle royal, even tho didn’t agree with finish, wanted ember to win.

Evolution - 7/10

The MYC, the NXT, the last 2 matches...as good as anything on Raw and Smackdown. Even enjoyed the Battle Royal. The Trish/ Lita match was ruined by Alicia Fox but to be fair it was pretty dull already. Would have been much better with Bliss.

So Becky out of Survivor Series thanks to Nia Jax. Don't know why they still bother with her. She can't wrestle, can't cut a promo and has injured almost every woman on the roster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.