You’ll notice not given away any spoilers

Takeover was minted......

Shayna v kairi - very gd woman’s match
Gorgano v black - Brilliant
Dream v Ciampa - had everything, MOTN
War games - chaos

Right survivor series top that...... I don’t think so either

You’ll notice not given away any spoilers

I don't understand why dross like No Way Jose, Cien Almas, Jason Jordan etc are bumped to the main roster, yet Aleister Black isn't? He's pure main event material IMHO

I don't understand why dross like No Way Jose, Cien Almas, Jason Jordan etc are bumped to the main roster, yet Aleister Black isn't? He's pure main event material IMHO
NWJ is there to get crowd going, seemingly Alma’s getting rave reports off of vince after the AJ match, Jason Jordan is injured and aleister will be up after mainia.

Thot survivor series was really good, SD getting shat upon again haha, some match With brock, for 5 mins I though DB was going to win, glad he never tho

Raw was terrible this week, it really was.

Really getting pissed off at drake maverick

R.I.P The Dynamite Kid

He finished with the WWE just as i was getting into it around 1990-ish although i did have sumerslam 88 on tape. I recall looking in the cover for some videos showing other available titles. One was specific to the British Bulldogs but i could not find it to buy sadly. A miracle he came back from a broken back at all really. A shame he spent the last of his years with health issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.