General Wrestling Thread

Unfortunately so, think should be ok for mainia, only doing promo work up until March and off live events for the forseable

Wow , what the f u doing Becky????, why I don’t get that?..... Stephanie said to her need to get ur knee checked with a doctor so I can can clear u, if u don’t al have to suspend u, Becky refused and Stephanie suspended her, then Becky went mad at stephanie for no reason, this could fuck everything up here

Unfortunately so, think should be ok for mainia, only doing promo work up until March and off live events for the forseable

Wow , what the f u doing Becky????, why I don’t get that?..... Stephanie said to her need to get ur knee checked with a doctor so I can can clear u, if u don’t al have to suspend u, Becky refused and Stephanie suspended her, then Becky went mad at stephanie for no reason, this could fuck everything up here
And relax...

Lay off the Haribo fella!

FFS, I think I hate vince Mcmahon, agree on suspending Becky, but putting that Fn cow in unbelievable, honesty if she’s in that match al no be watching,she should jst F off to Japan or the AEW or ICW, FTQ!!!!!!!

I’ll go vince n HHH.......

Right, Beckys suspended, ok, trips get Brie’s phone number off cena....,

Hello Brianna, it’s hhh here, as u know Becky lynch is suspended and we’ve no one good enough to beat Ronda rousey at Wrestlemainia, how would you be Champion? ( cause your obviously gonna do her in )

Brie ‘ that be great, don’t even need to train to beat her canny wait to see her face when she finds out it’s me in full BrieMode she’s facing she’s shite herself.

Or sorry give someone else it

Trips to vince’ I’ll make a couple of qualifying matches next week on raw

FFS, I think I hate vince Mcmahon, agree on suspending Becky, but putting that Fn cow in unbelievable, honesty if she’s in that match al no be watching,she should jst F off to Japan or the AEW or ICW, FTQ!!!!!!!

I’ll go vince n HHH.......

Right, Beckys suspended, ok, trips get Brie’s phone number off cena....,

Hello Brianna, it’s hhh here, as u know Becky lynch is suspended and we’ve no one good enough to beat Ronda rousey at Wrestlemainia, how would you be Champion? ( cause your obviously gonna do her in )

Brie ‘ that be great, don’t even need to train to beat her canny wait to see her face when she finds out it’s me in full BrieMode she’s facing she’s shite herself.

Or sorry give someone else it

Trips to vince’ I’ll make a couple of qualifying matches next week on raw
Is everything ok at home mate?

Old School great of the game Pedro Morales has died.

Held all the titles in WWWF (predecessor of WWE) in his time and fought everybody who was anybody in the 70s and 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.