Generation rent

anigif_sub-buzz-15594-1468439384-2.gif

FFS!
Quick, someone cut the cord. And don't use the same blunt garden shears as the ones used to cut his hair. What a future to look forward to with this utter clown in charge: /

Absolutely I do.

Boris and Corbyn should not be mentioned in the same sentence. One is an intellect, one does not even bear thinking about.

Why do you suppose Boris is odds on favourite to be the next leader? Maybe people other than me see his qualities?

Spot on mate. I don’t want t that thick as a brick anti Semite anywhere near no 10. Don’t forget though Corbyn is simply the frontman it’s McDonnell that’s the danger.... and as for old abacus Abbot..... shudder!

I'm a young man, currently looking to move into a new flat in Manchester fairly quickly and the whole process is fucking horrible.

You don't have to be a **** to be an estate agent, but it helps.

I think we're obsessed about owning our own property. I think on the continent they rent more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.