Genesis reformed

Apart from the astonishing news that it seems Phil has risen yet again, I have to say that the thought of Genesis touring has seen me refuse to even look for handwash soap.

And you can stick your face mask up your arse too.

Fair play to Phil though, I kinda knew he might ressurect again, and he has. My only concern is who will take over welcoming newly deceased celebs into Heavens Green Room.

Hearing the news of Genesis are back playing, has led to flashbacks of sitting in my mates house way back, as he tried to convince me they were good.

What do you think of this one?

Shite

You'll love this,

No I won't. And if I do I will kill myself.

Sadly he went missing that year never to be seen again.

No one has ever been charged for his vanishing. Just one of those things. Probably.

Apart from the astonishing news that it seems Phil has risen yet again, I have to say that the thought of Genesis touring has seen me refuse to even look for handwash soap.

And you can stick your face mask up your arse too.

Fair play to Phil though, I kinda knew he might ressurect again, and he has. My only concern is who will take over welcoming newly deceased celebs into Heavens Green Room.

Hearing the news of Genesis are back playing, has led to flashbacks of sitting in my mates house way back, as he tried to convince me they were good.

What do you think of this one?

Shite

You'll love this,

No I won't. And if I do I will kill myself.

Sadly he went missing that year never to be seen again.

No one has ever been charged for his vanishing. Just one of those things. Probably.
I liked The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway. Later stuff was, as you succinctly put it "Shite".
Weird though, I always pictured you as a jacket with the sleeves rolled up kind of guy, unless No Jacket Required. I'll get my coat.

Saw Phil trying to resurrect his career on some TV show a year back and he was awful I'm afraid. No way they'll do any of the stuff with power vocals unless it's covered by three screeching backing vocalists.

If you want to witness this, go ahead, but it's sad ...

I liked The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway. Later stuff was, as you succinctly put it "Shite".
Weird though, I always pictured you as a jacket with the sleeves rolled up kind of guy, unless No Jacket Required. I'll get my coat.

I would douse said jacket, especially if it had the sleeves rolled up, in petrol, put it on and proceed to a first attempt at juggling flaming juggling things.

I cannot adequately put into prose the depths of my loathing. But, be assured it is deep, endless and all consuming.

I would douse said jacket, especially if it had the sleeves rolled up, in petrol, put it on and proceed to a first attempt at juggling flaming juggling things.

I cannot adequately put into prose the depths of my loathing. But, be assured it is deep, endless and all consuming.
Must be something in the air tonight.

Does Jesus know you?

We aren't speaking. Primarily due to him not existing, but, I am always hopeful.he might turn up. Mostly when I'm having a party and stocks are running at a dangerously low level.

Dangerously low stocks at a party in Glasgow, is statistically proven to be the optimal time for fights to erupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.