George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

Maybe, maybe so.
I do always get the feeling that when someone express an opinion that doesnt toe the line, isnt part of the status quo, they can be rounded on as nut jobs, racists, commies. Its weird. And that can also be said of people that express an interest/like in such mavericks. The populace just like the norm i guess. Vote lab/con and keep shtum

I agree that the likes of galloway/farage shouldnt probably have too much power but i do think we need the cowboys to keep pushing The Eatablishment.

And whatever you think of galloway, and although im not overly political , he has been democratically voted in … sooooo….
I guess the defining factor isn’t whether they are mainstream or not, it’s whether what is being said is actually racist or offensive.

There are many constituencies in London … Bethnal Green in the heart of the City of London, in Birmingham, in other parts of the West Midlands, in north-west England, in the towns around Rochdale, Oldham, Blackburn, Burnley, Nelson, Bury.

We’ll be putting candidates up in all these places and we will either win or we’ll make sure that Keir Starmer doesn’t win
George Galloway today.

Because after 14 years of an absolute shit show of a Tory Government, that has fucked over anyone who isn't rich or old, The "Workers" Party's priority is making sure Keir Starmer doesn't win.

George Galloway today.

Because after 14 years of an absolute shit show of a Tory Government, that has fucked over anyone who isn't rich or old, The "Workers" Party's priority is making sure Keir Starmer doesn't win.
Yeah, just another bunch of goons who are not interested in governing for the benefit of the nation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.