George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

gorgeous george says he's gonna oust angie baby in ashton next

She has a small majority. Her constituency will have better candidates than Rochdale.
Being born an Ashtonian it's inconceivable that it'd ever be anything other than Labour.

Without stereotyping the Asian community in Ashton is much more 'British' than both Rochdale and Oldham's.

They'll not fall for all the Galloway shite.

Galloway for all his faults and he has many, comes from an old Labour tradition that is small "c" conservative in nature, he is probably closer to Atlee than any current Labour MP.

Yes he is a firebrand and a brilliant orator, I do believe though that his views are deeply held as his work fighting apartheid in South Africa shows, he sees rightly or wrongly as Israel being an apartheid state. I do not know enough to argue this point either way.

The reaction of Sunak to his election win though is telling, Galloway will challenge the status quo in a way nobody in any of the other parties will.

Galloway for all his faults and he has many, comes from an old Labour tradition that is small "c" conservative in nature, he is probably closer to Atlee than any current Labour MP.

Yes he is a firebrand and a brilliant orator, I do believe though that his views are deeply held as his work fighting apartheid in South Africa shows, he sees rightly or wrongly as Israel being an apartheid state. I do not know enough to argue this point either way.

The reaction of Sunak to his election win though is telling, Galloway will challenge the status quo in a way nobody in any of the other parties will.
Backed by Nick Griffin.

Are you trying to goad me into getting myself banned again with that idiotic comment?
No not at all, just pointing out that he was.

I like you as a poster, and would never want you banned, we may not agree on many things, but that's good for debate.

Galloway is a prick though, and he'll take support from anywhere, he'll do fuck all for Rochdale sadly, which does need some help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.