Georgi Kinkladze

Pigeonho said:
BimboBob said:
Pigeonho said:
No that spoils the image. He will be all gelled, scraped back hair and pasty skin, slowly shaking hands with people in the Moscow back streets before snapping someone's arm for being late with his 'payment'.

With a small scar running down from his left eye?
Definitely, from a high foot whilst playing for us which the ref left unpunished, because it was us. ;-)
Although later the ref would tell the FA that he had indeed seen the kick, but felt it was un-noteworthy.

Pigeonho said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Quit playing in 2007 and now lives in Moscow apparently.
I have a vision of a sharp, but cheap suit, a long leather coat and a mid 90's Merc with blacked out windows.

Naaahhh - this is him
hombre-mas-gordo.jpg

daveduke67 said:
Pigeonho said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Quit playing in 2007 and now lives in Moscow apparently.
I have a vision of a sharp, but cheap suit, a long leather coat and a mid 90's Merc with blacked out windows.

Naaahhh - this is him
hombre-mas-gordo.jpg
Hahaha, look at his fat-guy sunglasses on the wire there. Fucking piss funny him!

Pigeonho said:
BimboBob said:
Pigeonho said:

You forgot the trilby hat not worn at a jaunty angle.
No that spoils the image. He will be all gelled, scraped back hair and pasty skin, slowly shaking hands with people in the Moscow back streets before snapping someone's arm for being late with his 'payment'.

Are you sure he isn't currently playing the part of Derek Branning in EastEnders?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pigeonho said:
BimboBob said:
You forgot the trilby hat not worn at a jaunty angle.

Are you sure he isn't currently playing the part of Derek Branning in EastEnders?
Fucking yes, that's him!

Pigeonho said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pigeonho said:

Fucking yes, that's him!

Just googled that name and looked on images - that picture on the end of the second row will teach me to leave safe search off :-s

I was with buzzer junior a while back and he was showing the pictures on his phone to me of kinky - hes one fat mother fucker these days and all this nonsense about work permits etc for the masters is BS, he;s embarrassed to high heaven....... as am i for this thread, bottom line is he wasn't actually that good!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I was with buzzer junior a while back and he was showing the pictures on his phone to me of kinky - hes one fat mother fucker these days and all this nonsense about work permits etc for the masters is BS, he;s embarrassed to high heaven....... as am i for this thread, bottom line is he wasn't actually that good!!!!
Yeah, total rubbish player
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsvhBnKBohk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsvhBnKBohk</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.