Georgi Kinkladze

With todays trn techniques and all that go,s with it he would of been a shoe in in our side he would open up the teams that put 11 behind the ball aguero would get 40 goals a season with him running at defences !!

Messi-esque on his day with his jinking runs

I only have warm memories of Kinky. He never did fulfil his potential but he was the one shining light in those dark seasons.

Would love to watch him again. Probably the most exciting player to ever wear the sky blue. He literally had you jumping out of your seat when commencing one of his mazy runs. Players like Silva are a joy to watch but never as exciting as the ultimate ball dribbler.

Probably not suited to modern football as you would get complained about for standing too much and turfed out by the stewards.

Would love to watch him again. Probably the most exciting player to ever wear the sky blue. He literally had you jumping out of your seat when commencing one of his mazy runs. Players like Silva are a joy to watch but never as exciting as the ultimate ball dribbler.

Probably not suited to modern football as you would get complained about for standing too much and turfed out by the stewards.

Pretty much the only thing we had to cling on to for three dark seasons. Not sure I've ever loved a player like I loved Kinkladze. A sublime talent.

All the knockers! Pfft. And pfft a fookin gain.

One of the best talents ever to wear sky blue. Under the right management, he would be one of the first names on the teamsheet today.

Pretty much the only thing we had to cling on to for three dark seasons. Not sure I've ever loved a player like I loved Kinkladze. A sublime talent.

No me neither. Sacrificed his career for us in some ways as he should have left when his stock was at its highest. In addtion to his incredible talent I cannot think of another player which showed us such loyalty.

No me neither. Sacrificed his career for us in some ways as he should have left when his stock was at its highest. In addtion to his incredible talent I cannot think of another player which showed us such loyalty.

I was absolutely buzzing when he announced he was staying after relegation, and then after the shambolic first season in the second tier. Shame that it never worked out for him at Ajax, but think they played him on the left wing which wasn't his position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.