Georgia v Portugal - Wed 26th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're paying incompetent tip service. No one clutching their head is going to come to any harm waiting a minute but no one who is getting even fairly severe knocks to the head is being properly assessed for concussion.
I tend to agree, but brain injury charities will always push for more and quicker checks, not less.

Chuffed for Georgia, personally.

Have a bit of a soft spot for them for obvious reasons and it is also always nice to see the likes of Fernandes, Dalot, Pepe, and especially fake Ronaldo with faces like smacked arses (and the reason can’t be blamed on City players).

An incredible performance. Kinkladze gives reason to love Georgia, and whilst they setup to snatch and grab, they can play. They out ran out fought and out played Portugal, who looked short of ideas with the changes they've made. Martinez will ensure they crumble sooner rather than later.

i saw city winning the treble
i saw georgia playing first major tournament and qualifying to the next stage

i can die a happy man now ;)

giphy.gif

I tend to agree, but brain injury charities will always push for more and quicker checks, not less.
I'm pretty sure that most neurosurgeons would suggest better checks are what is required, not quicker checks.
They aren't being checked, the referee stops play no-one checks the player, , the player gets up and play restarts, it's complete nonsense.

Mist enjoyable game so far, regardless of the pre-game status for Portugal. Reminded me of City's Georgian recruitment drive but whereby the spirit of Tevez has infected all Georgian players. Less gold though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.