German leisure centre bans all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted

What I can't get my head around is how this equates to every migrant being a potential deviant/ rapist.
It doesn't, of course. But think about a travel book, for example. There are certain countries where the advice for women is basically to expect sexual harassment if you're on your own. I've just been offered a job in Morocco, and in the bumf that came with the job, female employees were told to expect a "constant low-level harassment" if they live there. It wouldn't be a massive surprise if men from societies like these (in a new country, by themselves, without a family or support network) might have some of the attitudes and behaviour patterns that make their own countries such an unpleasant place for women to be. It's unlikely that any European country would ever officially publish the statistics (for obvious reasons), but reports from Scandinavian countries have hinted that men from certain parts of the world are massively overrepresented in rape and sexual assault cases. Of course that doesn't mean that the majority of men from these countries are going to do this sort of thing, but it's not for no reason that Norway has a scheme for men immigrating from certain countries on appropriate behaviour around women.

Having said that, I highly doubt asylum seekers are likely to do this sort of thing. Surely you'd be on your best behaviour when an asylum application is going through?

Daily Mail:
Agenda when it comes to football.
No agenda when it comes to refugees.

Top work Bluemoon.

I should point out that I'm not saying this has or hasn't happened, I just think it's laughable when people consider them a serious news source.
Laughable post. Fucking laughable.

Are you the guy who works abroad paying no tax to the UK and help people stiff the taxman? So they kinda get away scot free?
Firstly you've managed to quote a post I didn't make and somehow label it as mine, so we'll done there.

Secondly, I work abroad, earn my money outside the uk (so don't pay uk tax on it, a bit like you don't pay German tax on your UK earnings) and help my clients pay the amount of tax they are required to pay (which is usually none seeing as they are also non-UK residents).

Not that I said "Scott free" anyway.

Next....

Having been in German and Austrian pools a number of times i can see were the communal changing areas would cause problems for men from areas that are not used to the concept of equality between the genders, and the Norwegian concept of a course of education for newly arrived immigrants would be beneficial in helping them to integrate.
With regards to the events in Cologne on NYE,@ least one woman has stated that it was a refugee that helped her escape (but you are unlikely to read about that in the daily mail )

Firstly you've managed to quote a post I didn't make and somehow label it as mine, so we'll done there.

Secondly, I work abroad, earn my money outside the uk (so don't pay uk tax on it, a bit like you don't pay German tax on your UK earnings) and help my clients pay the amount of tax they are required to pay (which is usually none seeing as they are also non-UK residents).

Not that I said "Scott free" anyway.

Next....

So are you an economic migrant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.