German Vs England

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Frank the Yank said:
Just use replay PLEASE!! If used correctly it wont disrupt the game too much!!! FIFA are numpties...
Replays won't work. What would you do if the Germans scored on that break?

The problem with goalline technology is where the game doesn't stop. Like that example, you can just imagine what the gurus at FIFA would come with for a law change if technology is called upon and the result is NO GOAL. Where do you start the replay if the ball never became dead? They'll have a drop ball in one of the changing rooms!

Lark Lane Blue said:
IrishMacca said:
Rooney looks beyond pissed off..maybe this will spark him and England.

He'll see red I reckon.

Maybe or he'll score a blinder. It's really all up to Rooney, but ye need him now more than ever, and that's an understatement.

blumoonrises said:
thing is its not the only cock up, rooney was flagged offside from what was theoretically a back pass and their 1st goal looked offside..
Unless I'm mistaken (wouldn't be the first time!), I don't think you can be offside direct from a goal kick. Can you?

Have a feeling Germany will score. England too busy trying to score a goal and getting flustered, they'll loose concentration in the back I'd say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.