German Vs England

Said we would get this far. Worst 23 since Graham Taylor was in charge. Too narrow, no width and none taken on the left as a backup plan. Persevered with 4-4-2 which we know has not really worked for England. Burn out? Wrong players? Wrong system? Poor management? A mix of all 4 for me.

Snooker club is calling!

Well, you've got to laugh haven't you?

Seriously though, I assume most people on here know a bit about football & I have to ask is anyone really that surprised?

4kin Barry, gives the ball away for the 3rd goal, then runs with lead in his boots for the 4th.

4kin hell, even benny hill could have caught Ozil there.

Move Rooney up front by himself and see what happens, he's not getting much of the ball and he's been good on it lately.

1_barry_conlon said:
Well well, it appears 'Der Kaiser' did know what he was talking about all along.

I'm sure all those who slagged him off will be queueing up to apologise to him now.....? Or maybe not!

After all, what does an ex world cup winning captain/manager know about football eh?

all four defenders are a fooking joke 2 central defenders with no pace and 2 full backs that dont know how to defend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank the Yank said:
TURN OUT THE LIGHTS, THE PARTY'S OVER......

Perhaps we can give you lot a ride home....your guys an sit in economy class!!!!

Be above that....there were a few dicks to the US here, but most were fine.

Fact is the US and England it seem are key contributors to group E.A.S.Y. it seems with both of our 2nd round performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.