German Vs England

Everyone knows Barry is super slow so why leave him as cover at the back?
I cannot think of one single good thing this manager has brought to the team.

He doesnt seem to motivate , he plays the wrong system and he picks the wrong players. He also makes poor substitutions and keeps the wrong players on the pitch. Clueless is being generous.

Against USA we were poor , against Algeria we were worse than poor.We were ok against a weak Slovenia side but today has gone back to more like the Algeria overall team effort. The difference being that we are against a decent side today and are getting a beating.

Cheesy said:
Well, I hope some good comes out of this.

I hope the FA realise that there are serious problems & I hope we finally rid ourselves of this 'Golden generation' and their arrogance.

fooking spot on m8.

Englnd have shown a bit of heart, players have been better, and they can leave this game with ther heads up at least, even Rooney has shown form, and been better, keeping in mind that Messi hasn't found the net yet either.

Give Germany credit as well, they're a class act. The game might have been different had the goal been allowed but you never know.

horrible defending mates. the goals came from counterattacks that bounced from failed England attack attempts.

neil jung said:
neil jung said:
England are so slow, it's astonishing.
Gareth Barry especially.

not especially.

terry and upson are probably the two slowest defenders in england... except for jamie carragher, of course. micheal dawson is also incredibly slow. lampard can't run. I've stood still more rapidly than gareth barry. the other option in central midfield is the utlra static michael carrick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.