German Vs England

IrishMacca said:
lancs blue said:
I really hope that the phantom "goal" isn't used as an excuse to overlook just how shit this performance was, the comments above about the "golden generation" are spot on.

Ye've not been too bad.

Going forward maybe but defensively, Jesus I've seen Conference sides defend better.

blumoonrises said:
the England defence is shite and what do folk do on here..? yep blame Barry... does that mean he's next seasons boo boy..? fuckin typical of this place..

Forgotton how many times a not 100% fit barry has covered for poor defending against the might of Algeria/Slovenia etc

We are a fucking laughing stock. Rooney best player in the world hahahahaahahahahahaha. Capello a joke, Heskey wouldn't kick another ball for England ever!!!!!!! And neither would three quaters of that team.

thats what happens when u dont take adam johnson and parker .Joe hart could have easily stopped two of those shots , capello has fucked our team big time . I hope mancini takes a new perspective on milner , he was shite today and that ozil guy is oozing class.

blumoonrises said:
samharris said:
Gareth Barry has been sussed out..very poor
thats the best you can do? slag our guy off when there are far worse on the pitch..

yep like the whole of the back four that have been a total embarrassment!

samharris said:
Gareth Barry has been sussed out..very poor

Not any worse than Gerrard, Fat Fwank, Shrek, Upson, Terry, Johnson...........do you want me to go on ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.