German Vs England

lancs blue said:
I really hope that the phantom "goal" isn't used as an excuse to overlook just how shit this performance was, the comments above about the "golden generation" are spot on.

Ye've not been too bad.

IrishMacca said:
Englnd have shown a bit of heart, players have been better, and they can leave this game with ther heads up at least, even Rooney has shown form, and been better, keeping in mind that Messi hasn't found the net yet either.

But Messi has actually been playing great though creating pretty much all Argentina's goals.

SCF08 said:
jimharri said:
Very loose definition of the word 'rushing' there.
Your right. Ozil isn't even quick and he still made Barry look like a 1 legged chicken.
Actually, Ozil is very quick. Deceptively quick. But Barry is a sloth, i'll give you that!

England badly lack pace, but who in midfield has it? Lennon, walcott, SWP. None of them any good defensively.

On the plus side Boateng is super on the ball

Özil has been good Trev, but Silva is pretty useful too. Think we'll be ok with him.

Oh and Gareth Barry has been one of the better England midfielders for me. Gerrard the worst.

blumoonrises said:
the England defence is shite and what do folk do on here..? yep blame Barry... does that mean he's next seasons boo boy..? fuckin typical of this place..
Have you been reading this thread. The defence (as well as Barry, true) have been slaughtered on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.